- Provision of tools to assist in provision of safer and more secure facilities
- Improved building compliance management
- Generating viable efficiency gains through lowering energy/utility, maintenance and plant life costs
- Advancing occupant satisfaction and quality of services
- As a consequence of the above, advancing the reputation, brand and asset value of the building owners and/or managers
With the increased focus on sustainability and efficiency, using smart designs, latest ICT infrastructure and installing appropriate building management software, buildings can be optimised to achieve higher NABERS Energy ratings. With the help of a dedicated energy reporting system and, wherever applicable, Integrated Extra Low Voltage Systems (IELVS), building Managers are able to easily monitor high volumes of utility meters and track each tenant’s energy usage. All information is then processed and delivered into monthly summaries for easier tenant billing. Everything from energy and water consumption, C02 emissions and the building’s NABERS rating are monitored automatically by the system.
Through the advancement and convergence of ICT and Building Management applications, IBMS is leading the way in Australia providing the latest designs which represent a major shift from the traditional features.